It is designed for meeting the multi- services needs of fixed network operators or cable operators, and widely used in FTTO (office), FTTD (desk), FTTH (home) broadband access, video surveillance and other requirements. It is based on Gigabit EPON technology, and has high ratio of performance to price, stable, cost-effective, high reliability, easy management, configuration flexibility and good quality of service (QoS) guarantees. It is fully compliant with EPON technical regulations such as IEEE802.3ah and technical requirement of EPON Equipment from China Telecom.
Small size ONU can also be applied to a wide temperature environment, and also has a firewall function.
– HGU ONU, bridging and routing modes can be set
– Compatible with popular EPON OLT
– Support loop detection, IGMP, IGMP snooping
– 802.1Q VLAN, QinQ, Cos, DSCP, QoS for priority of service
– Support port speed, support for storm suppression
– WiFi support 802.11n speed up to 300Mbps
– Support No-auth, WEP, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK.
– Support Telnet, CLI, OAM and Web management
– Support NAT, Firewall function
– Support remote software upgrade